Wednesday, September 25, 2024

* A MESSAGE FOR OUR HEARTS

 

Some years ago in a difficult time I was lying on the floor at home praying.
 
God suddenly spoke to me:  “You know how much I love Jesus?  That’s how much I love you.”
 
His presence and love were intense.
 
I think I knew that before, but this was God the Father saying it directly to me.
 
Overwhelming.  I lay there overwhelmed.  Engulfed in him.
 
God.
 
He loves all believers in Jesus the same way, you know.  The Bible actually says that (John 17:23).
 
God.  The focus of our lives above everything and everyone else.
 
Our role is to love God in return and keep him above everything else in our lives.
 
Jesus once said that Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me (Matthew 10:37).
 
 Of course we are to love all those people, just not more than Jesus.
 
Remember the ten commandments?  What is number one?  Just this:  You shall have no other Gods before me.
 
What is the way to God?  Through Jesus.
 
God – Father, Jesus, the Holy Spirit.
 
There is nothing more important in life than knowing Jesus and being in the right relationship with him. 
 
 
 
                                                                            September 2024
 
                                                                            Copyright © 2024 by John Newlin
 
Please forward copies of this to whomever you would.


KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS!

JOHN NEWLIN MINISTRIES
P O BOX 1038
CARY, NC 27518
https://johnnewlinministries.org
email: john@johnnewlinministries.org
Twitter.com/johnnewlinmin
Blog: johnnewlin.blogspot.com
tel 910 395 1465

No comments:

Post a Comment