Monday, June 6, 2022

* GOD MOMENT: ANGELS

Back in 2017 and 2018 we sent out a series of GOD MOMENT emails, accounts of clear and obvious direct involvement of God in our lives.  Most of those described specific divine healings or miracles.  I think we all surely need the encouragement of those wonderful events today in these difficult times, so we will again be sending out a GOD MOMENT periodically.



My thought is to begin by focusing on encounters with angels.  Most believers love to hear about real life encounters of people with angels.  I expect some of you may even have had such an encounter.  Remember, we know from Hebrews 1:14 that God has sent his angels to serve those who will inherit salvation – in other words, all you believers. 



You likely all know about the dramatic encounter I had with an angel in the car accident in Beverly Hills many years ago.  If not, you can read that account by going to our website and clicking on TESTIMONY in the menu column.  Or you can read Appendix 3 of our book WAKE UP AMERICA! 


The angel in the car accident appeared in human form.  Often that is the case.  But now I am going to tell you of the time I encountered three angels not in human form but truly ethereal.  They were white and translucent.  I could see through them.



This is how it all happened.  I was in another city and was to speak at an evening service.  The music leader was leading the praise and worship, and I was sitting on the front row as I always do so I am ready to go up when it is time for me to speak.



It was a joyous time and people were singing and praising God.  As the music and singing continued, I looked up and there right at the podium stood an angel.  He was just as I have described.  I could see right through him.  He was about eight feet tall and he may even have had one arm on the podium.  Yes, he had arms, although I couldn’t really distinguish much below his waist.  The white just went down to the floor and was in a way “flowing.”  There were two more angels on the stage.  One further back and one to the right by the door off the stage.



When I saw the angel by the podium, he looked directly at me and smiled!  Then he suddenly motioned with his arms that the podium was mine, that it was ready for me.  Both arms were pointing at the podium.  And so I went up to begin.



I do not remember when they disappeared, but it seems to me they were not there when I got to the podium.  At least I could not see them anymore.  I did not say anything about the angels to the audience.  



A few days later I was back in our office when the telephone rang.  It was the music leader who had been there that night.  He called to tell me that he had been contacted by a couple from another city who had been at the service.  They had come with their young daughter.  The reason the music leader called was to tell me that the couple said when they got home their daughter had told them about seeing the angels!  How wonderful is that!

I don’t know how many saw the angels that night.  It may have just been that girl and me.  But it was one great moment of encouragement for me to say the least!



God bless you all.  Keep your eyes on Jesus.  He is never going to lose any of you.

***********


Please email or print and send copies of this to whomever you would.


To get  copies of our book   WAKE UP AMERICA! JESUS IS COMING SOON! :
     Order from our ministry by clicking here:  JNMI
     Order from Amazon by clicking here:  AMAZON
Or contact our ministry by calling 910 395 1465. If you are ordering ten or more copies all to be sent directly to you, contact our office directly for a greatly reduced price!  Anyone who has already purchased ten or more copies may purchase future copies at a greatly reduced price. 

 
                                  Copyright © 2022 by John Newlin

KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS!

P O Box 1038, Cary, NC 27512        910 395 1465      https://johnnewlinministries.org

           Email: info@johnnewlinministries.org       Twitter.com/johnnewlinmin     

                                             Blog:  johnnewlin.blogspot.com

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment